Monday, January 5, 2009

¡Bienvenidos a mi mundo!



Today I am taking off from work for my birthday and I will try to do nothing productive all day and see if I can survive that. :-)

Last night our latest Peruana, Rosa Canales, arrived to begin her two-month stay with us while she does clinical rotation at the U of R. As I write, Judy is taking her and Katia, who is staying with another family in the neighborhood, both to Strong Hospital for their first day there.

Rochester is cold and gray and very icy this morning, and they walked to the bus stop together... well, actually, they stumbled there... Katia wore heels and Rosa had the thickest leather coat I've ever seen. They called me to come bring the car because it was too much adventure for their first lesson in Mass Transit in Rochester.

No comments: